All Pro Restoration Services is a licensed sanitation cleaning company with advanced cleaning equipment and eco-friendly disinfecting products. From cleaning up water damage and fire damage to fixing molds and leaks, we are the community's 'go-to' restoration services provider.
Home sanitation tips to stay safe from COVID 19
Be sure to regularly clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in your home to reduce the risk of contracting the coronavirus. Do not fail to wear heavy-duty gloves and a face mask when you engage in cleaning and disinfecting your home. Some products may require a certain amount of contact time after application, while some may be a leave-on type of disinfectant. Either way, use cleaning products as per the instruction of the manufacturer for them to be effective.
Be sure to leave the windows open during the cleaning for good ventilation. Use alcoholic wipes with at least 70% alcohol to wipe metal surfaces like door handles, handrails, kitchen, bathroom surfaces, electronics, etc.
How is sanitizing different from cleaning?
Cleaning is different from disinfection or sanitizing a surface. According to the CDC, cleaning helps remove germs, dirt, and other impurities from surfaces, it does not do much with killing bacterias, germs, and viruses. On the other hand, disinfecting kills germs on hard surfaces, and helps make an area 99% free from microorganisms.
It is crucial to disinfect your home from time to time to curb the spread of bacterial and viral infections. If you run an office or run a business with high foot-traffic, you must take adequate measures to clean and disinfect your surroundings at least twice a day. We sell the most effective cleaning products and supplies that are effective against the coronavirus.
Our sanitation cleaning process
With cleaning, we address all the physical soils adhering to your hard surfaces. With sanitation, we disinfect your homes from microorganisms. Our process for coronavirus cleaning is as follows:
- Step 1 - We inspect and identify high-traffic areas and frequently touch surfaces in your house, along with highly soiled and dirty spaces.
- Step 2 - We then proceed with sweeping, scrubbing, and flushing the gross solids, large dirt particles, food residues, etc. We then flush or rinse the hard surfaces with warm water (105° to 115°F)
- Step 3 - We then use a house-made detergent solution on the floors, windows, doors, and other hard surfaces and follow certain contact times for the best outcome. We then rinse detergent residues and prepare your home or office space for sanitization.
- Step 4 - We use a house-made disinfectant that is chlorine-based and contains a 1% sodium hypochlorite. Our disinfectant is highly effective in destroying the coronavirus on hard surfaces instantly.
- Step 5 - While our disinfectant is a leave-on type of product, we air dry certain areas and surfaces in your house after the disinfection process to ensure that your pets or children don't come in contact with them.
All Pro Restoration Services is the only reliable damage mitigation company with a 24-hour emergency response. Call our sanitation cleaning company today at 305-469-6441 for a free estimate or visit https://allprorestorationllc.com/contact to schedule a restoration or damage mitigation service.Sanitation Cleaning